What does a graphic designer do in a sign shop?
A graphic designer in a sign shop designs and creates eye-catching effective visuals by using various technological means to complete a project.
Each individual job depends on the client’s needs, but in general, sign shop graphic designers responsibilities may include:
- Consulting with the client
- Help to establish a brand identity
- Design logos and art for clients
- Retouch photos
- Format colors, fonts, and creatives
- Formalizes layouts for digital signage, print ads, and other printed materials
Our graphic designers utilize their skills in art and technology to create visual signage for our clients.
Keeping up with the latest technology and design trends keeps our designers one step ahead of signage graphics in and around Tallahassee.
Also offering print services Apogee Signs will make sure your signage is printed to your specifications and looks perfect.