Applying vinyl letters on a window is a relatively simple process.
Here are the six steps to follow:
- Clean the window: Clean the window surface with a glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth to remove any dirt, dust, or grease. Make sure the window is completely dry before applying the vinyl lettering.
- Position the vinyl letters: Position the vinyl letters on the window surface using masking tape. Use a level to ensure that the lettering is straight, and adjust the position as needed.
- Remove the backing paper: Peel off the backing paper from the vinyl letters, starting at one corner. Be careful not to touch the adhesive side of the lettering, as this may leave fingerprints or other marks.
- Apply the vinyl lettering: Press the vinyl letters onto the window surface, starting at the top and working your way down. Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles.
- Remove the masking tape: Carefully remove the masking tape from the vinyl lettering, pulling it away at a 45-degree angle.
- Let the vinyl letters set: Allow the vinyl lettering to set for at least 24 hours before washing the window or exposing it to moisture.
By following these steps, you can apply vinyl letters to a window surface and create a professional-looking display for your business or personal use. It’s important to take your time and follow the instructions carefully to ensure a successful application.